- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Stalker seeks help to ruin woman's life | Federal Way crime blotter
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Stalking: At 10:15 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 32000 block of 16th Place Southwest, a suspect asked the help of another person in ruining a woman's life. The suspect had previously been involved in a dating relationship with the woman and had stalked her for the past year. The suspect used candid photos of the complainant, the woman and her children in an attempt to solicit the complainant's help.
• Weapon found: At 3:23 p.m. Feb. 8 at 1618 S.W. Dash Point Road, a person brought to the police station a knife found in an open area. Police returned to the location to look for anything suspicious but did not find anything.
• Collision: At 8:30 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 30000 block of 1st Avenue South, it was discovered that a driver veered his or her vehicle off the road, striking several items owned by the Department of Transportation and a utility pole, in the 100 block of South Dash Point Road. The collision caused a power outage and the driver was gone upon police arrival.
• Unsupervised child: At 8:25 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 28800 block of Pacific Highway South, a person reported finding a 4-year-old boy walking alone. He appeared in good health and there were no signs of child abuse or neglect.
• Assault: At 8:48 p.m. Feb. 9 in the 33000 block of 38th Ave. S., a woman was arrested for attempting to hit her husband with a hammer.
• Shots fired: At 3:04 p.m. Feb. 9 on South 338th Place, a victim's vehicle was struck by three bullets. Police also found one round on the pavement.
• Deceased: At 11:55 a.m. Feb. 9 on Pacific Highway South, police conducted a welfare check and discovered a deceased subject.
• Involuntary committal: At 12:21 p.m. Feb. 9 on 1st Place South, police found a woman walking in her nightgown. She said she and her boyfriend were ghosts and was involuntarily committed.
• Burglary: At 10:47 a.m. Feb. 9 at in the 30800 block of 50th Place Southwest, someone stole items, including a toilet, kitchen sink, door and cabinets from a home in foreclosure.