Pregnant woman assaulted | Federal Way crime blotter
February 8, 2009 · Updated 3:21 PM
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• Pregnant woman assaulted: At 5:48 p.m. Jan. 29 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, police responded to a domestic violence call in which a suspect kicked and punched a woman 15 weeks pregnant. The victim suffered stomach pain and vaginal bleeding but was uncooperative with police.
• Found: At 8:58 Feb. 1 at 1500 S.W. 356th St., police took custody of a briefcase filled with leaves and debris. The item was found on the BPA Trail.
• Stolen: At 4:05 p.m. Feb. 1 at 30525 8th Ave. S., a person’s vehicle was stolen from the parking lot at St. Vincent de Paul church.
• Fire: At 8:26 p.m. Feb. 1 at 2424 S. 315th Lane, police and King County fire responded to a fire in a vacant apartment. The burn pattern on the carpet makes the fire appear suspicious.
• Fraud: At 10:18 p.m. Feb. 1 at 2131 S.W. 336th St., a suspect presented a fraudulent prescription for Oxycontin.
• Shots fired: At 11:13 p.m. Jan. 31 at South 320th Street and Weyerhaeuser Way South, police responded to two shots fired. A victim reported that while driving, he was shot at by an unknown male in another vehicle. The victim was not injured.
• Bank robbery: At 5:04 p.m. Jan. 30 at 1436 S. 312th St., a suspect entered a bank and passed a teller a note demanding money. The suspect escaped with $480. An area check was unsuccessful.
• Theft: At 1:02 a.m. Jan. 29 in the 32500 block of 11th Avenue Southwest, a person reported an unknown person stole his vehicle while he was attending a party.
• Order violation: At 4:12 a.m. Jan. 29 in the 1300 block of Southwest Campus Drive, police responded to the scene of an order violation. The no-contact order was found in the computer system, but it had not been served.
• Intruder: At 11:44 a.m. Jan. 29 in the 32500 block of 8th Avenue Southwest, a man heard noise outside his home and went to investigate. He found a suspect climbing onto this rear deck. The suspect fled.