- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Kid tells counselor that dad gave him Ecstasy | Federal Way crime blotter
• CPS CALL: At 10:07 a.m. Jan. 28 in the 30300 block of 13th Avenue South, a subject told his counselor his dad gave him Ecstasy. The counselor reported the information to Child Protective Services, which then reported it to the police. The subject told police he lied to his counselor.
• BURGLARY: At 10:59 a.m. Jan. 28 in the 33000 block of 29th Avenue Southwest, a neighbor saw people breaking into a home. The neighbor got a partial license plate number of the burglars and reported the incident to police. The suspect was located with stolen property.
• FIGHT: At 1:51 p.m. Jan. 28 at 135 S. 312th St., two people were in a fight. One assaulted the other with a metal shovel and a box knife. Both people refused medical aid.
• RAPE: At 1:15 p.m. Jan. 28 in the 32900 block of 19th Place South, a victim reported he or she was raped by a man known as "Rick" the victim met on MySpace.
• BURGLARY: At 3:54 a.m. Jan. 25 at 31503 Pacific Highway South, officers responded to a security alarm and found a business that was broken into. Liquor was stolen. The suspect was seen fleeing from the scene in a vehicle. The person admitted to the burglary when stopped by police.
• GANG GRAFFITI: At 10:54 a.m. Jan. 25 at 30819 14th Ave. S., a building was vandalized with gang graffiti. The moniker has been showing up in several locations throughout the city.