Student goes to school drunk | Federal Way crime blotter
January 29, 2009 · Updated 7:33 PM
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• UNDERAGE DRINKING: At 8:18 a.m. Jan. 23 at 2800 S.W. 320th St., a student showed up to school intoxicated. His or her blood alcohol content measured .077.
• CREDIT CARDS: At 3:20 p.m. Jan. 25 at 31200 Pacific Highway South, a person found two credit cards on the ground near South 312th Street. The cards were turned in to police. No contact information for their owners is available.
• DUI: At 1:17 a.m. Jan. 24 at 29200 Pacific Highway South, police responded to a DUI accident. The driver failed a field sobriety test.
• FALSE IDENTIFICATION: At 4:43 a.m. Jan. 24 in the 34000 block of Hoyt Road Southwest, a woman provided her sister's identification to police when she was stopped for a traffic violation. The woman had warrants and was driving on a suspended license.
• ASSAULT: At 4:38 p.m. Jan. 24 in the 2400 block of South Star Lake Road, a female was at a party when a known male associate hit her in the face because he suspected her of stealing his cell phone.
• UNDERAGE DRINKING: At 10:17 p.m. Jan. 24 at 2210 S. 320th St., police were sent to a medical assist and found a juvenile female that smelled of alcohol. Several alcohol bottles were found near where she was seated on the bus. She was taken to St. Francis Hospital.
• DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: At 4:41 a.m. Jan. 23 in the 32200 block of Military Road South, police were called to the scene of a physical domestic dispute. The victim stated the suspect punched her in the nose and grabbed her neck and chest during an argument.
• THEFT AND ASSAULT: At 3:06 p.m. Jan. 22 at 35425 Enchanted Parkway South, a suspect attempted to steal $383 worth of copper fittings from a business. When he was contacted by loss prevention, the suspect punched several employees.
• SUSPICIOUS SUBJECT: At 3:15 p.m. Jan. 21 in the 1700 block of South 282nd Place, a 14-year-old female reported a male in a black truck followed her for about 20 minutes. The driver asked the teen if she needed a ride.