- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Coeds distract clerk and steal beer | Federal Way crime blotter
Coeds distract clerk, steal beer
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 11:46 a.m. Jan. 10 at 33520 21st Ave. S.W., a group of coeds in their 20s entered a convenience store. Some of them distracted the clerk, while others stole $215 worth of beer.
• At 1:03 p.m. Jan. 11 in the 2200 block of South Star Lake Road, a victim reported inviting three unknown suspects, whom he or she met at a tavern, into his or her residence. A safe was taken. The reporting person knew little about the suspects.
• At 6:33 p.m. Jan. 11 at 33702 21st Ave. S.W., police responded to a recent theft. They found the suspect traveling southbound on Interstate 5. The person failed to yield to police and eventually pulled into a parking lot and fled on foot. The suspect was arrested.
• At 2:52 a.m. Jan. 10 at 35100 Enchanted Parkway South, a suspect threw a rock while inside a bus. The rock hit two people. One victim was taken to the hospital with minor injuries. The suspect was arrested for assault in the third degree.
• At 10:17 a.m. Jan. 10 in the 32100 block of 27th Avenue Southwest, a woman witnessed two suspects on a sports bike take mail from her mailbox.
• At 5:18 p.m. Jan. 9 in the 2100 block of South 336th Street, a suspect was arrested after making threats involving a knife against a former girlfriend.
• At 5:13 p.m. Jan. 9 at 31260 Pacific Highway South, someone stole two prescription pads from a medical office. It appears the pads are being used to write fraudulent prescriptions in Tacoma.