Attack at restaurant leaves victim unconscious | Federal Way crime blotter
December 31, 2008 · Updated 3:50 PM
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 11:48 p.m. Dec. 28 at 2318 S.W. 336th St., police responded to a fight at a restaurant. A suspect attacked a victim for no apparent reason while the victim sat at a table. The attack was described as vicious. Two other people were injured during the attack and the victim lost consciousness after being struck hard.
• At 9:07 p.m. Dec. 27 in the 34800 block of Pacific Highway South, a male suspect solicited a prostitute for sex. He was arrested, cited and released.
• At 8:09 p.m. Dec. 27 in the 34800 block of 30th Avenue Southwest, a suspect came to a victim's home with two other suspects. He pointed a gun at the victim, then put it away and hit the victim on the head with a bottle. He told the victim he would kill him and his family.
• At 4 p.m. Dec. 27 at 28810 Military Road South, two suspects with stolen steak in their hands were seen running behind a vehicle.
• At 3:12 p.m. Dec. 27 in the 1700 block of South 371st Street, a person reported witnessing a man towing his kids behind his vehicle on a sled.
• At 3:31 a.m. Dec. 27 at 33520 21st Ave. S.W., police responded to an adult male sleeping a convenience store's bathroom.
• At 2:13 a.m. Dec. 27 at 32500 21st Ave. S.W., it was reported that unknown suspects were throwing snowballs at vehicles. Two victims experienced broken windshields.
• At 1:31 a.m. Dec. 27 in the 1600 block of South 308th Street, a minor was found intoxicated in public. The juvenile was arrested and booked.
• At 11:40 a.m. Dec. 26 in the 32200 block of 7th Place S.W., someone broke into a residence and stole four firearms, among other things.
• On Dec. 26 in the 23000 block of 25th Avenue South, a person called police to report his home monitoring device was not working. Police advised the man to follow his probation rules as if the device were working and to contact the probation office the next business day.
• At 8:09 a.m. Dec. 24 in the 34800 block of Pacific Highway South, police responded to a report of a man slumped over at the wheel of his vehicle, which was parked in the left-hand turn lane blocking traffic. The driver was arrested and issued a DUI.
• At 7:25 p.m. Dec. 24 at 31601 Pacific Highway South, a stolen vehicle was recovered.
• At 2:07 p.m. Dec. 21 in the 35800 block of 8th Avenue Southwest, a person found a plastic box full of shotgun and handgun ammunition. He took it to the police station, where it was placed for disposal.
• At 12:51 a.m. Dec. 17 at 33600 Pacific Highway S., police witnessed a person fail to stop at a red flashing light. The driver admitted to drinking some and appeared intoxicated, but refused to take a breath analysis. Police arrested the person for DUI.
• At 8:36 a.m. Dec. 17 at 32320 23rd Ave. S., a man was contacted by police for refusing to leave the bus. He had warrants for his arrest and was transported to Seattle for incarceration.
• At 10:04 a.m. Dec. 17 at 27802 Pacific Highway S., a customer's vehicle was broken into and the stereo stolen while it was waiting overnight for repairs.
• At 2:55 p.m. Dec. 17 at 32813 8th Place S.W., a man located two counterfeit bills. No suspects were identified.
• At 6:52 p.m. Dec. 17 in the 800 block of Southwest 304th Street, a person and his or her step-sister got into a physical fight. The victim suffered minor injuries.