Donut destroys mailboxes | Federal Way crime blotter
December 24, 2008 · Updated 12:29 PM
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 10:06 a.m. Dec. 17 at 4800 S.W. 317th St., someone did a "donut" in their vehicle at an intersection and took out a cluster of mailboxes.
• At 9:46 a.m. Dec. 17 at 32200 Military Road S., a person found a car with its door ajar. The battery, jumper cables, a tool box, emergency flashlight and blankets were stolen.
• At 5:07 p.m. Dec. 17 in the 1700 block of Southwest 309th St., unknown people showed up at a residence and said they heard there was a party there. They were told there was no party and asked to leave. They left with the resident's $200 cell phone.
• At 2:17 p.m. Dec. 17 at 29000 Military Road S., an officer spotted a juvenile carrying a BB gun. The male tried to conceal the weapon. Police patted him down and found no other weapons. He was returned home.
• At 2:30 p.m. Dec. 17 at 3511 S.W. 328th Place, a victim let someone into his or her home that is up for sale. Later the homeowner discovered jewelry missing.
• At 4:06 p.m. Dec. 17 at 1401 S. Dash Point Road, police responded to an assault at Sacajawea Middle School. The reporting person said two unknown suspects punched and kicked his or her friend after a football game. The victim refused to provide a statement.
• At 8:31 a.m. Dec. 15 in the 2100 block of South Star Lake Road, a girl was assaulted by a schoolmate's mom. The victim was fighting with a friend, when the friend's mom kicked her in the head. The victim did not want to involve the police.
• At 9:05 p.m. Dec. 15 in the 2700 block of Southwest 331st Street, police were called to a verbal domestic violence incident between a mom and son. The mother appeared to be overdosing on pain medication and was taken to St. Francis Hospital.
• At 12:10 a.m. Dec. 14 at 1901 S.W. 320th St., police responded to a fight involving a knife. Police contacted persons on scene and one suspect was in possession of brass knuckles. The juvenile also had warrants.
• At 4:09 p.m. Dec. 13, a person's vehicle was hit with a snowball thrown from the sidewalk. A rock was embedded in the snowball and it left damages to the paint and body of the vehicle.