Thief steals cash, jewelry and panties | Federal Way crime blotter
December 22, 2008 · Updated 4:34 PM
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 5:56 p.m. Dec. 12 in the 1700 block of South 305th Place, a person reported a suspect entered his or her apartment several times in a week's span and stole jewelry, cash, women's underwear and other valuables.
• At 12:42 p.m. Dec. 13 at 625 S. 314th St., a man speeding and possibly intoxicated lost control of his vehicle and caused an accident.
• At 4:38 p.m. Dec. 13, two motorists were witnessed by police racing their vehicles. The drivers were taken into custody.
• At 10:30 p.m. Dec. 13 in the 35000 block of 14th Avenue Southwest, a person performed suicide.
• At 11:13 p.m. Dec. 13 at 2031 S.W. Campus Drive, a person was standing on a street corner when three males approached and took the victim's cell phone and wallet. The items were given back when no cash was found. One suspect displayed a gun and told the victim not to contact police.
• At 9:48 a.m. Dec. 12 in the 31100 block of 2nd Avenue Southwest, unknown suspects forced entry into an unoccupied model home. The suspects stole $300 worth of property.
• At 3:26 p.m. Dec. 12 at 2403 S.W. 326th St., during an investigation of a fight, a suspect appeared on scene yelling and challenging people to brawl. Numerous warnings were given. A taser application was given when the suspect continued to be aggressive.
• At 4:59 p.m. Dec. 11 at 34400 21st Avenue S.W., while parked at a park-and-ride lot, a vehicle's catalytic converter was stolen.
• At 8:51 a.m. Dec. 11 at 31611 20th Ave. S., a person stole a 42-inch plasma television and bedding from a hotel room. The suspect also left the hotel without paying his bill.