- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Teens busted for drinking and brass knuckles | Crime blotter
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 12:08 a.m. Dec. 9 in the 1400 block of South 348th Street, police found a vehicle occupied by underage teenagers. The teens were drinking alcohol and one was in possession of brass knuckles.
• At 8:41 p.m. Dec. 11 at 2100 S.W. 356th St., a person reported finding a closed box behind a gas station. Nylon packing strips were still attached. Police opened the box and found a home entertainment system. It was booked as evidence at the station.
• At 11:58 p.m. Dec. 11 in the 31400 block of 49th Place Southwest, police were dispatched to a car fire. The victim's neighbor notified him of the fire. The victim suspects a former acquaintance.
• At 10:48 a.m. Dec. 10 at 1901 S.W. 320th St., a person received notice from apartment management that several locked mailboxes were broken into. Two large bags of mail were located.
• At 8:35 a.m. Dec. 10 at 30611 16th Ave. S., a person found graffiti etched into a school window. Damages were $750.
• At 5:35 p.m. Dec. 9 in the 28600 block of Pacific Highway South, police were called to a domestic violence offense. A knife was involved. The suspect threatened to shoot and stab two officers. The suspect was booked into juvenile detention.
• At 7:49 a.m. Dec. 8 at 2600 S.W. 320th St., a suspect resisted arrest after assaulting another student. A police car was damaged during the incident.
• At 6:16 p.m. Dec. 8 at 1600 S.W. 312th St., somebody climbed to the roof of a gas station and painted graffiti on the roof.
• At 3:52 p.m. Dec. 7 at 1928 S. Commons, two suspects attempted to rob a woman of her purse by using force. During the arrest one suspect bit police.