- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Son kicked out for being lazy | Federal Way crime blotter
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 6:56 p.m. Dec. 5 in the 1900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, a complainant got into an argument with her 18-year-old son about her kicking him out because he was lazy and had no job or education. The son left the premises.
• At 9:45 a.m. Dec. 5 in the 32000 block of 28th Avenue Southwest, a person's unsecured vehicle was unlawfully entered into. The suspect took a musical instrument valued at $2,500 from the vehicle.
•At 11:32 a.m. Dec. 5 in the 2300 block of Southwest 346th Street, a person reported seeing a person leaving a neighbor's shed with a table saw. The suspect was confronted and confessed to attempting to steal the equipment so that he or she could pawn it.
• At 7:38 p.m. Dec. 5 in the 1200 block of South 320th Street, a juvenile male was arrested for stealing two cans of beer.
• At 2:39 a.m. Dec. 6 in the 900 block of South 296th Place, a woman reported an unknown suspect used a blunt object to break her kitchen window.
• At 6:31 a.m. Dec. 6 in the 2200 block of South 336th Street, a victim stated two men he recognized stole his computer, cell phone and $180 from his home.
• At 5:26 p.m. Dec. 6 at 31405 18th Ave. S., a suspect was arrested and released after skateboarding on Federal Way Public Schools' property. The person was previously warned not to skateboard at the location.
• At 2:01 a.m. Dec. 6 on 19th Lane Southwest, a person committed suicide.