Knock knock: It's a robber with a baseball bat | Federal Way crime blotter
November 26, 2008 · Updated 6:57 PM
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 9:17 p.m. Nov. 21 in the 2100 block of Southwest 316th Street, a suspect knocked on a victim's door. When the victim answered, he or she was assaulted with a baseball bat. The suspect took money from the victim. The victim was taken to St. Francis Hospital.
• At 9:35 a.m. Nov. 21 at an unspecified address, a woman called police to report her step-brother missing. The man did not show up for scheduled dinner plans.
• At 11:53 a.m. Nov. 21 at 2700 S.W. 337th St., a suspect was contacted for trespassing. The suspect ran but was arrested and searched. A loaded handgun was found. The person had 12 felony convictions and had an outstanding felony warrant.
• At 7:58 a.m. Nov. 20 at 1415 S.W. 314th St., a school attendance clerk received a call from a person sounding like a young male. The caller said there was a bomb in the building. A search was conducted but no such device was located. The school was not evacuated because the threat was not considered credible.
• At 4:15 p.m. Nov. 20 in the 32200 block of Military Road South, a woman reported her boss forced his or herself onto her, kissed her and touched her breast while at the victim's apartment.
• At 9:40 p.m. Nov. 20 at 31006 Pacific Highway S., a woman got a ride home from a bar. The driver stopped at a convenience store so the woman could buy beer, but left with the woman's purse while she was inside the store.
• At 11:43 p.m. Nov. 20 at 30611 16th Ave. S., a suspect entered a school after hours and broke an office window. A K-9 track was unsuccessful. Security personnel was due to review tapes of the incident.
• At 11:54 p.m. Nov. 19 in the 300 block of South 320th Street, a male reported his roommate assaulted him after an argument between the two about the television. The suspect punched the victim in the face several times, kicked him and gouged at his eyes.
• At 11:40 p.m. Nov. 19 at an unspecified address, a complainant reported his or her 6-year-old daughter was touched inappropriately by two other 6-year-old male classmates.
• At 1:30 p.m. Nov. 14 at the Federal Way Food Bank, a complainant reported someone used his or her Social Security number and name to obtain food.