- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Man drinking at bus stop gets slapped
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 2:46 p.m. Nov. 11 at 33101 Pacific Highway S., a man reported he was drinking with a homeless friend by a bus stop when another man walked up to him and slapped him.
• At 11:22 a.m. Nov. 11 in the 33600 block of 26th Court SW, two neighbors got into an argument about one neighbor’s illegally parked vehicles. Threats were issued.
• At 1:17 p.m. Nov. 11 at 1500 SW 356th St., a woman’s car was broken into while it was parked in the BPA Trail parking lot.
• At 6:16 p.m. Nov. 11 at 106 S.W. Campus Drive, a person shoplifted $465 worth of items from WinCo Foods.
• At 9:08 p.m. Nov. 11 in the 2200 block of South Star Lake Road, a known prostitute was arrested after making an offer of sex in exchange for money.
• At 2:33 p.m. Nov. 10 in the 1100 block of SW 325th Place, a suspect entered a residence through an unlocked door. The victim witnessed the suspect flee from the kitchen with $80. A K-9 track for the suspect failed.
• At 4:14 a.m. Nov. 10 at 31204 Pacific Highway S., a victim called to report a robbery. The suspect implied he or she had a gun, but none was seen by the victim. The suspect fled on foot with $60.
• At 10:20 a.m. Oct. 25 at 33702 21st Ave. S.W., Saghalie Middle School security had a student detained for admittedly breaking windows just north of the school.
• At 11:58 a.m. Nov. 10 in the 1100 block of South 324th Street, police were called to investigate a man who was reportedly choking and hitting a dog. The man was intoxicated and speaking incoherently. He was placed in custody.
• At 1:37 a.m. Nov. 9 at 32320 23rd Ave. S., a suspect was told to pay a bus fare then exit the bus, which was at the end of its route. The person refused to do either and was arrested.
• At 4:55 p.m. Nov. 9 in the 2100 block of SW 336th Street, a victim was robbed of $333 at gunpoint by an unknown suspect.
• At 8:07 p.m. Nov. 9 in the 3100 block of SW 339th Street, a man accidentally shot himself when he forgot to clear his firearm.