- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Woman’s Internet date talks about serial killers | Federal Way Police Blotter
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 9:04 p.m. Nov. 9 in the 29200 block of 45th Avenue South, a woman contacted police to tell them that while on a date with a man she met on the Internet, the man began talking about serial killers. He told the woman she would not leave his residence alive.
• At 12:20 a.m. Nov. 8 at 27201 Pacific Highway S., a man left a tavern on foot and struck the sideview mirror of a car, breaking it and knocking himself unconscious.
• At 1:24 p.m. Nov. 8 in the 800 block of South 327th Street, a man digging in his yard discovered a bone buried under a large piece of plastic.
• At 11:57 a.m. Nov. 7 in the 1300 block of South 324th Street, a woman reported her wallet stolen. Social Security numbers belonging to the woman, her daughter and her boyfriend where inside the stolen wallet.
• At 8:59 a.m. Nov. 7 at 30611 16th Ave. S., a complainant advised police that a student was under the influence of alcohol. The student admitted to the offense and was arrested.
• At 6:10 p.m. Nov. 7 in the 1800 block of South 333rd Street, a weapon was discharged illegally.
• At 8:38 a.m. Nov. 6 at 36001 1st Ave. S., police responded to a call of an 18-year-old male threatening a teacher with a lead pipe.
• At 8:30 p.m. Nov. 6 at 31660 Pacific Highway S., a gas station clerk was robbed by a suspect with a handgun.
• At 1:45 p.m. Nov. 5 at 2700 S. 320th St., an officer observed a suspect holding a sign near Interstate 5. The suspect was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant.
• At 3:31 a.m. Nov. 4 in the 2200 block of South 287th Street, a victim reported being punched several times by her significant other in front of their 19-month-old toddler. The suspect was arrested and taken to juvenile detention.
• At 1:37 p.m. Nov. 4 at 1232 S.W. Dash Point Road, a suspect drove by a private church yelling at its parishioners and staff through a megaphone. The suspect does this regularly.
• At 3:25 p.m. Nov. 4 in the 2400 block of South Star Lake Road, a person called to inform police she thought her neighbor was a prostitute.