- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Man flashes BPA Trail walker | Federal Way Police Blotter
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 8:11 a.m. Nov. 2 on the BPA Trail, a victim reported that while walking the trail, a male suspect was seen lurking in the brush. The suspect exposed himself to the walker, then followed the person until another walker came along. Police were unable to locate the man.
• At 12:24 a.m. Nov. 3 in the 2700 block of SW 340th Place, officers responded to a fight between two suspects and one victim. The victim appeared to be beaten, but initially refused to comply with officers. One suspect also refused to comply and advanced on officers in an aggressive manner.
• At 9:32 a.m. Nov. 3 in the 32400 block of 11th Avenue SW, a suspect was booked into the Regional Justice Center on investigation of being a fugitive from justice. The suspect had confirmed warrants from Colorado.
• At 8:24 a.m. Nov. 3 at 30345 9th Avenue South, police were called to assist the fire district. Police determined the contents of a house were consistent with a marijuana grow house. A search warrant was executed.
• At 12:18 p.m. Nov. 3 at 30611 16th Ave. S., graffiti associated with gang activity was found on the walls of a boys bathroom. This was the fifth incident that took place in the past two weeks. It cost $75 to clean.
• At 2:53 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 29400 block of Pacific Highway South, a man contacted police to report a person was yelling at him and his boyfriend for being noisy. He said the person threatened to kill the couple. Police responded and witnessed the man repeatedly threaten to kill others whom he believed hated him for being homosexual.
• At 3:54 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 900 block of SW Campus Drive, police contacted a woman who said she wanted to commit suicide because she was depressed about her financial situation.
• At 3:35 p.m. Nov. 3 at 30611 16th Ave. S., a weapons offense took place.
• At 9:02 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 2600 block of SW 331st Street, a property owner called police to report a trespassing male. The man was incoherent, stumbling and mentioned methamphetamine and alcohol. He did not know where he was at or where he was going to go. The man was involuntarily committed.
• At 12:16 a.m. Nov. 2 in the 30800 block of 11th Avenue SW, police received calls about a large party. Gunshots were reported fired. Police found no casings. Partygoers were uncooperative.
• At 11:23 a.m. Nov. 2 in the 300 block of SW 325th Place, a victim stated his or her father punched the victim in the stomach. The suspect was arrested.
• At 4 p.m. Oct. 26, a woman reported she was raped a week prior by a man she met at the Muckleshoot Casino. She reported the man lived at an unknown Federal Way address.