- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 5 p.m. Oct. 23 at 32620 36th Ave. S.W., police were called to assist fire personnel. A juvenile female had drank a bottle of cough syrup and taken four Xanax, but refused treatment. The girl was recognized by police from a previous case, where they were told she provided Ecsatsy pills to others. She was involuntarily committed.
• At 12:41 a.m. Oct. 23 in the 28800 block of Military Road South, a victim reported she was assaulted by an unknown female who then fled the scene.
• At 12:52 a.m. Oct. 24 in the 400 block of Southwest 356th Street, police conducted a traffic stop. When police turned on the emergency lights, the driver of the vehicle immediately stopped the vehicle and fled on foot into nearby woods. A mask and gloves were located inside the vehicle. A K-9 track was unsuccessful.
• At 10:13 a.m. Oct. 24 at 30420 Pacific Highway S., a person reported that meat from a refrigerator and $500 worth of calling cards were stolen from a business.
• At 1:47 p.m. Oct. 24 in the 2400 block of South Star Lake Road, a woman was robbed at gunpoint in her home.
• At 4:25 p.m. Oct. 24 in the 33600 block of Pacific Highway South, a woman reported her husband strangled her after a verbal argument a week prior.
• At 7:44 p.m. Oct. 24 at 34500 Pacific Highway S., a male juvenile stole a woman’s purse while she was sitting at table at the bowling alley. Patrons pursued the suspect but did not recover the purse.
• At 2:47 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 28600 block of Pacific Highway South, a person contacted police to report another person in the parking lot was threatening to let the air out of her vehicle’s tires.
• At 2:30 p.m. Oct. 25 at 2800 SW 320th St., a suspect was pulled over for driving erratically. The suspect was arrested for driving under the influence, and the 12-year-old daughter in the car with the suspect was released to her mother.