- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Cat scratches off ninth life
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 8:47 a.m. Oct. 7 at 4739 S.W. 313th Place, it was reported that while a man was away from home, his neighbor found the man’s cat dead in the neighbor’s yard. The cat had what looked like a puncture wound to the center of its neck, but no signs of blood. The cat’s owner found the death suspicious.
• At 8:46 a.m. Oct. 7 in the 5000 block of Southwest 317th Lane, officers were called to investigate a report of a suspect yelling “I’m going to kill you.” Upon arrival, officers received no answer at the door and used a key to gain entry. A single, distraught woman was found yelling over the phone. There was no sign of a crime. The woman was uncooperative and police left the residence, locking the door behind them.
• At 4:44 p.m. Oct. 7 at 32000 Pacific Highway South, police were dispatched to St. Francis Hospital, where a patient who suffered from a gunshot would to the finger was being cared for. The victim reported knowing the suspect by his street name only and was uncooperative with police.
• At 10:47 p.m. Oct. 4 in the 1500 block of Southwest Dash Point Road, a suspect beat and strangled his or her girlfriend before threatening to kill him or herself.
• At 1:47 p.m. Oct. 3 at 2420 S. 320th St., three males entered a store. One stole two iPhones by cutting the cables that attached them to a desk. The suspects ran from the store and were not located. The phones do not work outside store premises.