- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Depressed man gulps several beers, Tylenol and Advil
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 6:06 p.m. Sept. 7 in the 2200 block of South Star Lake Road, a drug overdose call was placed. Police found a male wearing clothing soaked in beer. He said he consumed 10 beers, 20 Tylenol and some Advil. He said he was depressed and did not want to deal with it anymore.
• At 4:38 a.m. Sept. 7 at 30813 19th Place S., officers responded to a possible auto theft attempt. A woman found a male dressed in black in the back seat of her vehicle. The suspect fled the scene. Officers did not locate the suspect, but did find a screwdriver left behind in the vehicle.
• At 11:44 a.m. Sept. 7 at 31510 23rd Ave. S., someone reported a confused male wandering around with his clothes inside out. The man said he was locked out of his apartment and he appeared to be talking to himself in an indistinguishable language. He was transported to the hospital.
• At 10:02 a.m. Sept. 5 in the 2600 block of South 310th Street, three high-priced custom pool cues were stolen from a vehicle.
• At 6:10 a.m. Sept. 6 in the 2700 block of Southwest 331st Street, a homeless mother and her 18-month-old child were found living in a vehicle. Child Protective Services was called, but Washington state law does not constitute being homeless as a reason to remove a child.
• At 11:29 a.m. Sept. 6 at 29225 Military Road S., a juvenile shot a sliding glass door with a BB gun. The juvenile’s father told police he was aiming at a tree and missed. He offered to pay for the damages.
• At 3:40 p.m. Sept. 6 in the 31100 block of 36th Ave. S.W., two brothers got in a heated argument about one overstaying his welcome.
• At 12:04 a.m. Sept. 5 at 34800 Pacific Highway S., a transit rider was arrested for assaulting another passenger.
• At 11:36 p.m. Sept. 5 in the 2200 block of Southwest 328th Street, a victim reported he was attacked by a suspect. He said a second suspect cut and stabbed him multiple times.