- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Crime blotter: Accident victim fakes fainting, then urinates on himself
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 3:25 p.m. Aug. 29 at 31700 23rd Ave. S., police responded to a man hit by a vehicle. There were no obvious injuries, but the man appeared to fake passing out and then coming to. He was uncooperative with police and fire. He climbed out of the ambulance, staggered and fell. He then urinated on himself.
• At 6:43 a.m. Aug. 29 in the 900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, two female victims went to a suspect’s home. There, one suspect dragged a victim up the stairs by her hair and forcibly cut her hair with scissors. The second victim tried to help the first, but was tackled and robbed by two more suspects. A fourth suspect dragged the second victim by her throat when she again tried to help the first victim.
• At 6:14 p.m. Aug. 29 at 1415 S.W. 314th St., school officials called police to report suspicious people in the school parking lot. The principal attempted to contact the occupants of the parked vehicle, but it sped away. The suspects appeared to be watching the people at the school.
• At 7:32 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 33700 block of 40th Court S.W., a male called police to report his girlfriend stabbed him at her residence.
• At 2:58 p.m. Aug. 29 at 1901 S. Commons, a man lent another unknown man his cell phone. The suspect walked off with the phone and refused to return the phone to its owner when asked to do so.
• At 4:23 p.m. Aug. 30 on 11th Avenue South, officers were dispatched to a report of a possible rape involving a 14-year-old female. The teenager stated a 17-year-old male fondled her breasts and touched her with his exposed genitals.
• At 8:12 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 2100 block of South 324th Street, a woman reported an old .22-caliber revolver was missing from her home.
• At 4:01 a.m. Aug. 31 at 35500 Pacific Highway South, a driver was stopped for a traffic violation. Police found a prescription pill and crack cocaine in the driver’s pockets. The driver was interviewed and released.
• At 4:27 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 100 block of Southwest 332nd Street, suspects at a party held a knife and punched one victim. When the victims attempted to leave, the suspects shot at their vehicles with a shotgun.
• At 7:53 a.m. Aug. 31 at 33130 33130 1st Place S.W., a suspect was observed at the scene of an earlier shooting. The suspect was suspicious looking and was detained. A large amount of marijuana, cash, scales and a knife were found on the suspect.
• At 2:51 p.m. Aug. 31 at 28211 19th Place S., police responded to a complaint of a male sleeping outside an apartment building. The male was contacted and identified, then taken into custody for a felony escape warrant out of Olympia.