- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Junior denies dirty calls
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 3:19 p.m. Aug. 11 at 33650 21st Ave. S.W., a woman reported receiving two harassing phone calls while at work. An unknown male left voice messages referring to oral sex and masturbation. When police called the return phone number, a male named Junior answered and denied placing the calls.
• At 7:30 p.m. Aug. 13, police were dispatched to a business in the 2100 block of South 314th street in response to a statement that a person at a neighboring business made threats to the reporting woman and her business.
• At 9:54 p.m. Aug. 13 at 35600 Pacific Highway S., an unknown male on a bus spat on a passenger and threatened to “cap” everyone on the bus.
• At 3:10 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 30600 block of Pacific Highway S., a victim called to report an assault by an ex-boyfriend. The victim had visible injuries and a ripped shirt. The suspect was not located and the victim was not aware of where he resided.
• At 1:43 p.m. Aug. 12 at 1600 S.W. 312th St., the front door of an Arco station was smashed by an unknown suspect who entered the store and stole approximately 20 packs of cigarettes valued at about $120.
• At 9:13 a.m. Aug. 12 at 33600 20th Ave. S., a City of Federal Way worker responded to an area where three street lights were not working. The worker noticed a hole drilled in the control box for the lights and when he opened the box he discovered approximately 1,800 feet of copper missing.
• At 12:43 a.m. Aug. 11 at 35300 11th Ave. S.W., police located a suspect driving a stolen vehicle. Police found cocaine in the vehicle when the suspect was pulled over. The owner of the vehicle did not want to prosecute the suspect.
• At 6:36 p.m. Aug. 11, a mother reported her daughter was sexually molested by a male. A witness reported the suspect touched the girl’s genitals. The suspect was taken into custody and jailed.
• At 11:18 p.m. Aug. 11 in the 1200 block of 312th Street, police responded to a call of shots fired. Police saw a person in the home with a possible firearm in hand. The person ran from police and threw a baggie of marijuana behind a television. The person was arrested.
• At 1:59 p.m. Aug. 10 at 1600 S.W. 312th St., a suspect used a gas pump to break out one of the front doors of a convenience store. Once inside, the suspect stole $60 worth of Kool brand cigarettes. A K-9 track for the suspect was unsuccessful.
• At 10:02 p.m. Aug. 10, a male victim reported a female friend chased him in a vehicle on Interstate 5 from Chehalis to the truck scales near Federal Way. When the victim pulled over, the suspect forced her way into his truck and assaulted him.