- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Officer contacts two males at a park over Craigslist ad for gangbang
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 10:09 p.m. Aug. 6 at 3490 Weyerhaeuser Way S., two males were contacted in Lake Killarney Park by an officer. The officer made contact in regards to a reference to 10 males having sexual intercourse with one female. The males reported they had responded to a Craigslist advertisement to have sex with a female while she was with multiple other partners.
• At 1:51 p.m. Aug. 4 at 650 S.W. Campus Drive, a driver was arrested during a traffic stop for DUI, driving with a third degree suspended license and failing to use an interlocking device.
• At 3:56 p.m. Aug. 6, a person discovered egg yolks and shells all over his or her car. Several neighbors’ vehicles also appeared vandalized.
• At 9:41 a.m. Aug. 6 at 1300 S.W. Campus Drive, a suspect threatened to stab a victim and himself. The suspect then threatened to stab police if they entered the residence. The victim let the officers inside and the suspect fought arrest. What appeared to be methamphetamine was found in the suspect’s pocket.
• At 4:18 p.m. Aug. 6 at 36015 11th Ave. S.W., a woman reported a safe and air conditioning unit had been stolen from her residence.
• At 3:56 p.m. Aug. 6 at 37423 19th Place S., a person reported that approximately $200 worth of yard lining was stolen from beneath two trees in the victim’s yard.
• At 12:37 Aug. 6 at 32811 6th Ave. S.W., two males were spotted in a woman’s parked vehicle. A witness, bearing a sword, went to check on the vehicle. The witness yelled at the suspects, who then exited the vehicle and ran. The woman’s steering column was discovered broken.