- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspect writes racial slur on front door with black crayon
The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• On June 28 at 27910 Pacific Highway S., an unknown suspect wrote in black crayon a racial slur on a victim’s front door. The subject also threw eggs onto the victim’s back deck. The victim reported believing the suspect may be a neighbor whom she had a dispute with.
• At 3:42 p.m. June 28 at 31813 21st Ave. S.W., two unknown suspects broke into a residence and assaulted a man there. One of the suspects was armed with a shotgun and fired one round. The victim was not harmed.
• At 5:13 p.m. June 28 at 2430 S. 273rd St., officers were dispatched on a report of a dog bite. They contacted the victim and the owner of the dog. The case was then forwarded to King County Animal Control.
• At 11:08 p.m. June 28 at 30311 13th Ave. S., a mother called police to report that her sons were in an argument. One brother was holding a knife. When police responded, the brothers were both gone from the home. The mother reported that neither of them were injured.
• At 1:29 p.m. June 27 at 2311 S.W. 336th St., an unknown black male entered a store and stole a bottle of tequila valued at $99.95. A witness reported the man may have been the same suspect from a theft the previous day.
• At 3:11 p.m. June 27 at 104 S. 339th Court, a suspect threatened to kill a victim and her 8-month-old son. The relationship between the suspect and victim is unknown.
• At 4:55 June 27 at 100 S. 320th St., police responded to multiple calls about two small children riding their tricycles near traffic. No adults were present near the children. Police returned the kids to their home where their father said he lost sight of them and was looking for them.
• At 4:52 p.m. June 27 at 719 S.W. 350th Court, it was reported that a suspect with a moving company stole a diamond ring while performing a moving service June 26. The ring was valued at $5,000.
• At 7:37 p.m. June 27 at 35000 Pacific Highway S., a victim was assaulted by an ex-employee after a confrontation between the two broke out over time sheets.
• At 1:59 p.m. June 26 at 33601 21st Ave. S.W., it was reported that two people were arguing over a contract for work. A male stated he was punched in the face by the person he was to perform the work for. Police found no evidence of assault and the second person involved in the argument denied hitting the man.
• At 7:49 p.m. June 26 at 1207 S. 320th St., an officer was dispatched to a shoplifting in progress call. A Safeway employee was in a foot pursuit of the suspect. The two headed northbound across Pacific Highway South. Officers checked the area and detained the suspect, who was later released to his older brother.
• At 6:52 a.m. June 25, police responded to assist fire personnel in the birth of a premature baby. The infant was pronounced dead on arrival. The mother was transported to St. Francis Hospital. Drug paraphernalia was found in the home.