- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
S. 320th Street construction update: Expect lane closures
From staff reports:
Construction on South 320th Street at 20th Avenue South continues in Federal Way. Here's an update on lane closures for local commuters.
• The eastbound travel lane of S. 320th St. closest to the curb may be out of operation between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to allow for access to the construction zone.
• The westbound travel lane of S. 320th St. closest to the curb may be out of operation between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. to allow for access to the construction zone.
• Driveway access will be maintained to each property.
• Sidewalk closures may occur which will shift pedestrians to the new sidewalk on the south side of S. 320th St.
• From Aug. 29-30, grind and overlay work will require the closure of the two southern-most eastbound lanes on S. 320th St. and the closure of 20th Ave. S. (south of S. 320th St. to mall parking lot). This closure will begin at 9 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 29. S. 320th St. will be reopened by 6 a.m. Friday, Aug. 30, to accommodate morning commute traffic. 20th Ave. S. will be reopened by 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 30, to accommodate mall patrons.
• There will be no construction on Sept. 2 (Labor Day).
• Sept. 3-4: Excavation and paving work on the north side of the intersection will require the closure of the northern-most westbound lane on S. 320th St. and the closure of 20th Ave. S. (from south of the Taco Time to S. 320th St.). This work will be completed during a night shift. Closure times will be announced.
To learn more about this construction project, visit www.cityoffederalway.com/S320intersection.