- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Woman kidnaps man, drives him to Renton | FW crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Man abducted by woman: At 2:14 a.m. July 12 in the 27000 block of Pacific Highway South, a man was attacked by a woman and then forced into a car. According to the report, the woman held the man at gunpoint, robbed him, and assaulted him during the duration of the car ride. The man was eventually let out of the vehicle in Renton.
• Fight between friends: At 3:03 a.m. July 14 in the 1900 block of SW Campus Drive, two women, who stated they were best friends, got into a physical fight. The fight left one woman with visible but minor injuries. The report notes the victim refused to press charges against her friend.
• Man's car egged and tagged: At 1:39 a.m. July 14 in the 2600 block of SW 320th Place, a man reported that his vehicle had been tagged with graffiti by unknown suspects. The man indicated this is an ongoing issue, saying his car had been spray-painted and egged a number of times in recent months.
• Woman sleeping in car takes a trip to SCORE: At 3:58 p.m. July 14 in the 28000 block of 29th Place South, a woman was sleeping in her car and was awoken by police officers. According to the report, the woman had an outstanding warrant and was arrested and booked into the SCORE jail facility.
• Possible squatters: At 3:26 p.m. July 14 in the 28000 block of 20th Avenue South, a woman reported that two unknown individuals had taken up residency in her foreclosed home. The duo, a woman and a man, claimed they had a lease agreement for the house with a property management company, although they were unable to produce proof of the agreement. The report notes, however, that the couple had been able to get power, water, cable and Internet hooked up at the residence.
• Flasher: At 5:38 p.m. July 14 in the 33000 block of Pacific Highway South, a woman was arrested for repeatedly flashing passersby. According to the report, the woman was wearing a dress and kept lifting it up over her head, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath.
• Purse stolen: At 6:46 p.m. July 14 in the 36000 block of Enchanted Parkway South, a woman had her purse and cellphone stolen while at Wild Waves Theme Park.
• Bicyclist hit and run: At 3:12 p.m. July 13 in the 33000 block of Pacific Highway South, a woman was stopped in her vehicle when a bicyclist ran into the side of her vehicle, damaging her door. According to the report, the cyclist rode off without speaking to the woman and was unable to be located later.
• Paranoid man: At 3:43 a.m. July 12 in the 2300 block of South 320th Street, a man contacted police regarding customers in McDonald's. According to the report, the man appeared to be suffering from paranoid delusions regarding the other customers, and was involuntarily committed.
• Fridge stolen: At 8:29 a.m. July 11 in the 400 block of SW 329th Street, the victims had left a refrigerator in their driveway to be picked up by some family members. While the victims were away, unknown suspects drove up and took the refrigerator.