- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Vehicle prowlers leave behind booze | FW crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Vehicle prowlers leave something behind: At 3:14 p.m. June 10 in the 34000 block of 30th Avenue SW, unknown suspects entered the victim's vehicle and stole stereo equipment, CDs and the victim's garage door opener. The report notes that the suspects left behind a bottle of booze in the victim's vehicle.
• Attempted vehicle prowls: At 1:35 a.m. June 10 in the 4000 block of SW 328th Place, a woman observed two unknown suspects prowling around her neighbor's truck and work vehicle. The report notes the woman also observed the two suspects go across the street to another vehicle and shine flashlights into the vehicle's interior.
• Commercial burglary: At 8:06 a.m. June 10 in the 34000 block of Pacific Highway South, a burglary was reported at a business, and approximately $4,400 in electronics was reported stolen. According to the report, the last employee in the business the previous night claimed that all doors were secured when they left, although there were no forced signs of entry.
• Gas siphoning: At 9:21 a.m. June 9 in the 27000 block of Pacific Highway South, an employee reported that gas had been siphoned by unknown suspects from four work vehicles on the property.
• Attempted shoplifting: At 12:22 p.m. June 10 in the 1900 block of S. Commons, a woman was arrested for attempting to steal nearly $300 in merchandise from a popular clothing store.
• Mail theft: At 3:49 p.m. June 10 in the 1800 block of South 330th Street, a mail carrier reported that an unknown man and woman stole five pieces of mail from inside the cab of her mail truck.
• Vehicle prowl: At 7:05 a.m. June 9 in the 31000 block of Gateway Blvd. S., unknown suspects broke into the victim's vehicle and stole two laptop computers and a bag of softball gear.
• Lawn ornaments stolen: At 3:16 p.m. June 9 in the 100 block of South 361st Place, a woman reported that unknown suspects had stolen approximately $40 in lawn ornaments from her yard. The report notes the victim had a surveillance system, but there was no usable footage of the suspects.
• Stealing from a charity shed: At 5:53 p.m. June 9 in the 2200 block of South 320th Street, the reporting party indicated four people were taking goods from a charity's donation shed. One suspect was belligerent when approached by police, and was arrested.
• Drunken assault: At 6:52 p.m. June 9 in the 33000 block of Pacific Highway South, a drunk man assaulted another man for no apparent reason, according to the report.