- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Man admits having multiple personalities | FW crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Involuntary committal: At 7:38 a.m. May 17 in the 35000 block of 16th Avenue South, the subject walked into a local high school, saying his mother abused him and stole his name. The subject also indicated that one of his arms is named "Thor." The subject admitted to multiple personalities. Report notes the subject was involuntarily committed to a local hospital.
• Resident reports sexual misconduct: At 11:19 a.m. May 16 at an undisclosed location in Federal Way, two caregivers reported one of their residents had said another caregiver had inappropriately touched them during a recent trip to Leavenworth, WA.
• Heroin overdose: At 4:43 a.m. May 19 in the 2100 block of South 320th Street, police responded to a reported heroin overdose. According to the report, South King Fire and Rescue was able to revive the victim, who was then transported to St. Francis Hospital for further treatment.
• Vehicle prowl: At 2:27 p.m. May 19 in the 30000 block of Pacific Highway South, an unknown suspect broke into the victim's vehicle and stole the custom DVD/stereo system in the vehicle, including two video monitors that had been installed in the headrests of the front driver and passenger seats. According to the report, the estimated value of the system was approximately $3,000.
• Stolen bike: At 2:52 p.m. May 19 in the 300 block of SW 308th Street, the reporting party's 10-year-old son left his bike unattended for a short time at Lake Grove Park. According to the reporting party, in the time his son left the bike unattended, it was stolen by unknown suspects. The reporting party indicated the bike was worth approximately $1,000.
• Stolen phone: At 7:42 p.m. May 19 in the 1400 block of South 324th Street, a woman reported that an unknown male approached her and asked to use her phone. As soon as she handed it over, the suspect began running in the opposite direction. The report notes police conducted an area check for the suspect, but were unable to locate him.
• Harassment: At 12:24 a.m. May 18 in the 2000 block of South 282nd Place, a woman reported that her husband's girlfriend had been harassing her through phone calls and text messages. Police advised the woman to get a no-contact order against the girlfriend.
• Suicide: At 5:17 a.m. May 18 at an undisclosed location in Federal Way, police responded to reports of a suicidal male. As police approached the residents, they heard a single gunshot, and discovered the man dead from a gunshot wound to the head.
• Phone harassment: At 2:37 p.m. May 18 in the 1700 block of SW 348th Street, a woman reported that she has been receiving phone calls from a restricted number. When she answers those calls, all she hears is heavy breathing. The woman indicated she believes it may be her estranged husband, but could not provide any evidence to verify her claim.
• Alcohol theft: At 5:24 p.m. May 18 in the 2100 block of SW 336th Street, an unknown male entered a store and stole two bottles of liquor valued at $60.