- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Two found dead in apartment bathroom Monday morning
A man and woman in their early 30s were found dead inside an apartment on Monday.
Federal Way Police, in a press release, stated the two people were found in the apartment bathroom and there was a barbecue in the room with them. Investigators have speculated the two died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
The bodies were found in the apartment in the 31600 block of 3rd Place SW. Police officers were sent to the apartment around 11 a.m. for a welfare check by the employer of one of the deceased. When police arrived, management let them in and they found the bodies.
The names of the deceased had not been released as of Tuesday morning.
Whether both victims lived at the apartment was unknown to a spokeswoman for the Federal Way Police Department.
Stacy Flores, the police spokeswoman, said it was still unknown what the relationship was between the man and woman.