Suspect takes photos in Macy's bathroom | Federal Way crime blotter
November 8, 2012 · Updated 5:37 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Man loves the Macy's bathroom: At 12:22 p.m. Nov. 4 in the 1900 block of South Commons, a man was arrested for photographing other men in the men's restroom at Macy's. According to the report, the suspect had been trespassed from Macy's previously after he was caught masturbating in the same restroom. The report notes that the trespass order had expired.
• Boyfriend assaults pregnant girlfriend: At 1:04 a.m. Nov. 4 in the 33000 block of 24th Avenue South, a four-months pregnant woman was assaulted by her boyfriend. According to the report, the boyfriend also "imprisoned" her for a short time by not allowing her to leave the scene. The report also notes the boyfriend at one point obstructed the woman's airway and punched her in the stomach during the assault.
• Road rage suspect involved in two incidents: At 10:25 a.m. Nov. 4 in the 35000 block of 1st Avenue South, police responded to a report of a road rage incident. According to the report, a two vehicle collision, unrelated to the road rage incident, took place in the same area. One of the drivers in the collision was discovered to be the aggressor from the earlier road rage incident, and the report notes the person was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
• When you bring strange women home…: At 12:14 p.m. Nov. 2 in the 31000 block of 14th Avenue South, a man reported that his Social Security Insurance debit card had been stolen. According to the report, the man had brought a woman back to his apartment earlier that day. While he was in the bathroom, the woman stole the debit card and left the apartment. The woman then cleaned the account out later in the day. The report notes the man only knew the woman by a "street" name.
• Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz?: At 1:30 a.m. Nov. 4 in the 29000 block of 2nd Place SW, a man reported that the "badges" on his Mercedes vehicle had been stolen. According to the report, the man believed the estimated replacement cost for the badges would be approximately $400.
• Business robbed at gunpoint: At 6:50 p.m. Nov. 4 in the 1500 block of South 336th Street, an unknown suspect successfully pulled off an armed robbery of a business. According to the report, the suspect took $5,000 in cash from the business.
• Armed robbery fail: At 9:19 p.m. Nov. 4 in the 3600 block of South 344th Way, two men attempted to rob, at gunpoint, two women sitting in a vehicle. According to the report, the women refused to give over any money or items, and fled the area in their vehicle.
• Home burglary: At 9:49 a.m. Nov. 3 in the 2000 block of South 375th Street, unknown suspects broke into the victim's home and stole approximately $2,000 in personal items.
• Ex-roommates don't really like each other: At 3:58 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 2100 block of SW 318th Place, a man's ex-roommate threatened to kill him over an issue regarding a phone.
• Shoplifting suspect stoops to a new low: At 6:26 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 1700 block of South Commons, the suspect used his mentally challenged brother to attempt to steal a pair of shoes valued at $29.99. The plot was foiled, and the competent brother was arrested.