- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Thieves flee Victoria's Secret, assault granny | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Theft/assault at Victoria's Secret: At 12:37 p.m. April 22 in the 1900 block of S. Commons, two suspects were caught attempting to steal merchandise from Victoria's Secret. According to the report, the two fled, and in the course of fleeing, one of them assaulted an elderly woman in the store. Both suspects were later found by police.
• Perv in a hot tub: At 12:20 a.m. April 21 in the 2500 block of South Star Lake Road, an adult male was arrested for "touching a juvenile female in a sexual manner while in a hot tub at his apartment complex."
• The Great Beer Heist: At 2:12 a.m. April 21 in the 34000 block of Pacific Highway South, an unknown male entered a gas station and stole a pack of beer valued at $8.
• Open container lands man in jail: At 4:23 p.m. April 21 in the 31000 block of 23rd Avenue South, a man was cited for drinking an open container of Mike's Hard Lemonade while hanging out at the Federal Way Transit Center. According to the report, a background check was performed on the man, which revealed he had an outstanding felony warrant. The man was taken into custody.
• OxyContin stolen: At 7:30 a.m. April 22 in the 32000 block of 19th Place South, the victim reported that her 160-count bottle of OxyContin had been stolen. According to the report, the victim believed it may have been a friend who stole it.
• Cellphone thieves: At 11:50 a.m. April 22 in the 30000 block of Pacific Highway South, unknown suspects entered a business and stole three "display" cellphones. According to the report, the employee who witnessed this was unable to get a good look at the suspects. The report notes there is no video surveillance available.
• Bored thieves: At 1:09 p.m. April 22 in the 4700 block of SW 313th Place, unknown suspects stole three pots, a doormat and a sprinkler from the victim's front porch.
• Strange men outside of 7-11: At 4:10 p.m. April 22 police responded to a report of two men offering to sell customers drugs as they walked into a 7-11 store. According to the report, one of the men had an outstanding warrant out of Seattle for indecent exposure. That man was arrested and transferred over to Seattle police.