- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Burglars break through walls | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Straight out of a movie: At 10:12 a.m. Dec. 10 in the 35000 block of 21st Avenue SW, unknown suspects broke into a business through its glass front doors. According to the police report, the suspects then broke through a wall in the business to enter the adjoining business. The suspects were in the process of breaking through another wall to enter a third business, when it’s believed they were spooked by employees showing up for work at the third business they were attempting to enter.
• TV too loud: At 10:22 p.m. Dec. 11 in the 3000 block of S. 288th Street, police responded to a report of an argument between a man and a woman. According to the police report, the two are husband and wife. They were arguing about the volume of their TV because their children were sleeping.
• Rolling around: At 1:47 a.m. Dec. 10 in the 33000 block of 18th Lane South, police responded to a report of an argument between two individuals. According to the police report, the two used to be involved in a relationship. One of them had consumed a large amount of alcohol, and during their argument, they ended up rolling around on the floor fighting over a cellphone.
• Men in green: At 2:50 a.m. Dec. 10 in the 33000 block of Pacific Highway South, a man was assaulted. According to the police report, the man said two men in green had offered him drugs. The man was heavily intoxicated and was uncooperative with police regarding the assault. The report notes the man was taken to St. Francis Hospital for further evaluation because he had suffered an abrasion during the assault.
• Job site theft: At 6:34 a.m. Dec. 9 in the 1200 block of South 336th Street, a man reported that approximately $2,900 in tools and materials had been stolen from the job site where he was working. According to the police report, there were no signs of forced entry.
• More multiple vehicle break-ins: At 10:24 a.m. Dec. 10 in the 30000 block of 8th Avenue South, police responded to a report of multiple vehicles having been broken into. According to the police report, approximately $2,900 in damages and property were taken from the vehicles. None of the vehicle owners noticed any suspicious individuals or activity before the break-in.
• Credit cards and jewelry found: At 2:23 p.m. Dec. 10 in the 3900 block of SW 331st Street, police responded to a call about found property. According to the police report, six credit cards and nine pieces of jewelry were found in front of a church. The individual listed on the credit cards was unable to be contacted, the police report notes.