- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Burglar discovers sleeping daughter | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Nobody was supposed to be home: At 12:40 a.m. Nov. 11 in the 1800 block of SW 304th Street, an unknown suspect broke into a residence and stole approximately $2,400 in high-end electronics and $300 in jewelry. According to the police report, the unknown suspect entered the victim’s daughter’s bedroom, where the suspect discovered the daughter sleeping. The suspect fled, and the daughter was unable to clearly see the suspect.
• Baseball-sized hole: At 7:33 a.m. Nov. 12 in the 33000 block of 11th Avenue SW, police were called to a residence. Upon arrival, they discovered a baseball-sized hole in the front window of the home. The object that created the hole could not be found. According to the police report, the victim is currently in a lawsuit with another person, and the victim believed that other person may have been responsible.
• Attempted home break-in: At 9:50 a.m. Nov. 12 in the 900 block of SW 319th Street, a woman called to report two suspicious unknown males were loitering on her front porch. According to the police report, the woman believed they attempted to break into her house by prying open her back door, at which time she fled her home and called 911.
• Big time theft: At 4:42 p.m. Nov. 12 in the 1900 block of SW 350th Street, an unknown suspect took the victim’s property without permission. According to the police, a safe deposit box was taken that had $400 cash and a $60,000 bank Certificate of Deposit.
• Stop stealing my weed: At 6:27 p.m. Nov. 12 in the 35000 block of 11th Avenue SW, police responded to a call between two roommates. According to the police report, the roommates had gotten into an argument because one of them kept going into the other’s bedroom and taking their marijuana. One of the roommates declared they would be moving out after this incident.
• Meth found: At 7:10 a.m. Nov. 11 in the 33000 block of 8th Avenue South, a bag of crystal methamphetamine was discovered in the general vicinity of the street and block listed. According to the police report, the drugs were transported to police headquarters, where they were promptly destroyed.