- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Drunken driver goes wrong way on Pac Highway | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• You might be too drunk when: At 2:25 a.m. Nov. 13 in the 32000 block of Pacific Highway South, officers observed a vehicle traveling down Pacific Highway South in the wrong direction. Officers stopped the vehicle and discovered the driver to be intoxicated. According to the police report, the driver submitted to two breathalyzer tests, and had BAC’s of .224 and .219.
• Lonely purse: At 11:50 a.m. Nov. 13 in the 300 block of S. 314th Place, the reporting party found a purse outside their front door. According to the police report, the purse contained ID and other items. The police attempted to contact the owner of the purse, but were unable to make contact.
• Vehicle break-ins: At 12:24 a.m. Nov. 13 in the 2400 block of South 312th Street, the reporting party indicated their vehicle had been broken into and a number of items were stolen from it. According to the police report, the adjacent vehicle was also broken into. Entry into both vehicles was made by the unknown suspects breaking out the rear left window of the vehicles.
• Mother kicks son: At 5:30 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 1900 block of South Commons, a witness observed a mother kicking her son. According to the police report, the mother admitted to kicking her son, and she also conceded that she should have disciplined him a different manner.
• Soccer player gets kicked: At 5:19 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 1100 block of S. Dash Point Road, police responded to a call of a possible assault at a soccer game. According to the police report, the victim was playing in a soccer game. At one point during the game, the two teams got into a heated disagreement, resulting in the victim being kicked by a player from the other team. The victim declined to press charges, and the suspect was escorted off the premises.
• Troubled daughter: At 3:57 a.m. Nov. 12 in the 33000 block of 24th Avenue SW, a daughter came home and became upset with her mother and a sibling. According to the police report, the daughter then picked up a knife and threatened to slash her own throat with it. Upon police arrival, the daughter agreed to be checked into St. Francis Hospital for an evaluation with a doctor.