- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspect greets woman with dookie | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Welcome to work: At 7:35 a.m. Aug. 23 in the 1700 block of South 324th Place, a woman arrived at her business in the morning and saw a white male who was defecating right next to the rear entrance of the office, according to the police report. The man ran away when the vehicle arrived and left a “pile of waste” and a pair of soiled underwear.
• Identical twins: At 8:59 p.m. Aug. 19 in the 30000 block of 1st Place South, a 15-year-old girl reported to police that she had consensual sex with a 19-year-old male while the girl’s mother sat in an adjacent room, according to the police report. The 19-year-old male is an identical twin and the mother is dating his twin brother, according to the report. The mother was also present when the 19-year-old man assaulted her daughter by hitting her with a belt, throwing her against the bathroom wall and grabbing her neck, the report said. The 15-year-old and her 9-year-old sister were left in the custody of their aunt. The mother was reported to Child Protective Services.
• Tough shoplifter: At 10 a.m. Aug. 24 in the 32000 block of Pacific Highway South, a woman was arrested for the second day in a row for stealing clothing from Ross. During the first incident on Aug. 23, the woman stole $113.94 from Ross. She was located in an apartment complex and while being detained, the woman attempted to strike an officer and took a fighting stance, the report said. After being given multiple warnings, the woman was tasered and taken into custody. The following day, the woman stole six pairs of jeans valued at a little over $100, according to the report. She was booked into the Regional Justice Center.
• Stolen car: At 6:52 a.m. Aug. 24 in the 32000 block of 1st Avenue South, an unknown suspect stole a man’s car while it was parked at Bally’s. The man does not know who took the vehicle. Police have no suspect information. An $800 laptop was reported stolen.
• Pellet gun: At 10:59 a.m. Aug. 23 in the 3500 block of Southwest 320th Street, a man reported that some juveniles were shooting a pellet gun, which possibly hit a driver on 320th Street. The suspect later contacted police and admitted to the incident.
• Momma I’m coming home: At 7:02 p.m. Aug. 24 in the 2500 block of South 286th Place, a mom reported that her son was pounding on her home’s door. The son lives at the house, but the mother hasn’t seen him for the last two weeks. When police arrived, the mom was not home and the son said that he wanted to live there, but his mom wouldn’t let him in. Police advised him to stay at a friend’s house and call them back when his mother was home.
• Angry husband: At 9:01 p.m. Aug. 24 in the 2100 block of Southwest 318th Place, a husband became angry and broke a door off its hinges, knocked a phone out of his wife’s hand when she attempted to call 911, and pushed her down and caused pain to her collarbone, according to police. The man was booked into jail. The incident was witnessed by their child.
• Poked in the eye: At 8:49 a.m. Aug. 23 in the 35000 block of 16th Avenue South, a girl assaulted her father by hitting, scratching, pushing, choking and poking him in the eye, according to the police report. The girl fled the scene, but was located at her friend’s house and booked into the Buckley Jail.
• Swearing at Sears: At 7:11 p.m. Aug. 23 in the 1700 block of South Commons, a man was trespassed from The Commons Mall for one year for loitering and swearing at Sears. When the man was contacted by police, he was singing, swearing and talking to himself. When asked why he was swearing, the man said that it was because of the music he was listening to and the musician should be blamed for his swearing. The man said that he was bi-polar.