Pregnant woman booked for domestic violence | Federal Way crime blotter
August 22, 2011 · 2:16 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Pregnant woman booked for domestic violence: At 2:19 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 27000 block of Pacific Highway South, police responded to a call of domestic violence. The suspect is reported to have assaulted her boyfriend/roommate. The police report indicates the suspect is pregnant and was booked into King County Jail.
• Person turns over pot to police, issued a warning: At 4:42 p.m. Aug. 18, police were called to investigate possible drug sales at a residence in the 300 block of SW 321st Street. The person at the home denied any drug sales were going on, but did hand over 6.3 grams of marijuana to police. According to the police report, the person did not have a medical marijuana card. Police issued a warning to the person.
• Naked man sitting on balcony in apartment complex: At 8:48 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 100 block of SW Campus Drive, a resident reported seeing a naked male sitting in a chair on a second story balcony in an apartment complex. The resident believed the naked man may have been masturbating, but was unsure because the view was partially blocked by shrubs and trees.
• Car pulled over for driving with three tires: At 10:38 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 28000 block of Military Road South, a vehicle was stopped for driving with three tires. The driver was intoxicated. The driver was arrested and the vehicle was impounded.
• Backyard rampage: At 6:53 p.m. Aug. 16 in the 28000 block of 29th Place South, a homeowner reported someone had climbed into their backyard and ripped multiple fence boards off a fence and smashed a plastic tub. The homeowner said whoever had done it left a shoe in the yard, and the homeowner had a good idea of who it was.
• Email scam comes to life: At 11:05 a.m. Aug. 16 in the 33000 block of 8th Avenue South, a person reported he or she was scammed. They victim stated an African male approached and said the victim had to give money away before they could inherit more money. The victim gave the man a ride and $5,000. The man then left and the victim has not heard from him since.
• Bose speakers really are the best: At 8:47 p.m. Aug 18 in the 3300 block of SW 327 Place, officers responded to a domestic violence call. The couple they found is currently in divorce proceedings and had gotten into a verbal argument over a set of Bose speakers. There were no signs of injury to either party, and the wife stayed with a friend for the rest of the evening.
• Unwanted sleeper in the alley: At 7:41 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 1700 block of S. 324th Place, a property owner reported that an unknown subject had dumped trash in the wooded alley behind their property. The police report indicates that a suitcase, shopping cart, beer cans and a large pile of clothing were discovered. The property owner wanted the incident on record because the owner believes the suspect may be sleeping in the alley behind the property.