- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Ex-lover’s girlfriend gets angry | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Threats: At 9:28 p.m. July 31 in the 35000 block of 25th Avenue Southwest, a woman called police and said she text messaged a man she had an affair with, wishing him a happy birthday. The man’s girlfriend called the woman back from the man’s phone and told the woman, “Bitch, you’re going down,” and that her boyfriend had weapons, according to the report. The man then took the phone and stated, “I can’t talk to you anymore” and “you’re going down.” The girlfriend was heard in the background challenging the woman to a fight.
• Drunk intruder: At 1:53 a.m. July 31 in the 300 block of Southwest 305th Street, a man reported to police that an unknown drunk male walked into his house asking questions about drugs, according to the police report. The man left the house and walked west, according to the report. The man declined to prosecute, but requested police locate the man to speak with him.
• Fake assault: At 1:17 a.m. July 31 in the 3000 block of South 288th Street, a man called police to report an assault by another male. While interviewing the man that called, police said it was clear that he was highly intoxicated, according to the police report. The man’s story changed several times. Police eventually called a female witness, who said that the intoxicated man began cursing at the other man and attempted to pick a fight with him, according to the report. The man was later seen kicking a lamp post, according to the woman. The man was released to fire department custody to get checked out.
• Threats: At 2:04 a.m. July 31 in the 1000 block of Southwest 310th Street, a woman called police to say that she had gone over to her ex-boyfriend’s house to comfort him. The man, who is the father of her child, was very upset when she arrived and used the barrel of a paintball gun to make white marks on the woman’s window, according to the police report. The woman then claimed to police that she didn’t have the heart to press charges and also admitted to throwing a vase at his house, according to the report.
• Missing person: At 12:14 p.m. July 28 in the 2200 block of South Star Lake Road, a woman called police to report her mother was missing. The woman was last seen moving from her apartment on 1st Avenue, according to a police report. The daughter reported that her mother had hired three unknown males from a Tacoma homeless shelter to help her with the move, according to the report. The woman’s vehicle was also missing.
• Stalker: At 1:40 p.m. July 31 in the 1900 block of South Commons, a man was observed looking into and trying to open door handles on parked vehicles in the mall’s parking lot, according to police. The man was subsequently arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia associated with heroin and smoking oxycontin.
• Getting handsy: At 6:32 p.m. July 31 in the 32000 block of Pacific Highway South, a woman reported that a man leaned into her open car window and attempted to grab her breasts, according to a police report. When contacted by police, the man denied having contact with anyone in the parking lot. The woman declined to pursue charges and just wanted to make police aware of the incident to prevent it from happening in the future.
• Fight: At 3:40 a.m. July 30 in the 31000 block of Pacific Highway South, police were called after a man and his ex-girlfriend got into a verbal argument. The man accused the woman of being addicted to drugs and not there for her children, according to the report. The woman got mad and drove away. There was nothing physical, according to the report.