Man without pants gets banned from Wild Waves | Federal Way crime blotter
June 6, 2011 · 8:12 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Unwanted guest: At 6:54 p.m. May 28 at Wild Waves in the 36000 block of Enchanted Parkway South, a bicycle police officer contacted a man who was parked in an obscure location at Wild Waves next to the theme park’s fence. The man had no pants on and was masturbating, according to the police report. The man was permanently trespassed from the property, according to the police report.
• Fight: At 11:58 p.m. May 28 in the 27000 block of Southwest 332nd Court, police were contacted about a fight. According to a police report, six people were attending a party and were confronted by a neighbor and a fight ensued in the street. According to the report, the neighbor and another suspect assaulted each other and both declined aid.
• Assault: At 12:15 a.m. May 28 in the 31000 block of Pacific Highway South, a man was arrested after he allegedly assaulted his girlfriend by punching her in the face, body and legs while she was driving, according to a police report. The victim waved down a police officer and the man was arrested.
• Assault: At 12:38 a.m. May 26 in the 33000 1st Avenue South, police were called after a man was punched in the face by another man. The incident happened after a woman brought home a man for a “one-night stand” to her home, which she shared with her boyfriend, according to the police report. The boyfriend became angry and yelled at the woman and the man she brought home punched the boyfriend and gave him a black eye, according to the report. The man and woman told police they would both be moving out.
• Stolen shoes: At 5:40 p.m. May 25 in the 1800 block of South Commons, a woman reported to police that two women stole seven pairs of children’s shoes and six to seven pairs of men’s shoes, valued at $600 from Famous Footwear, according to the police report. The theft was captured on video. The thefts were not reported until two weeks later after the same two women came into Famous Footwear and stole $235.96 of other shoes, according to the police report.
• Masturbator: At 3:51 p.m. May 28 in the 1900 block of South Commons, a person observed a black male’s exposed penis while the man was driving in The Commons Mall parking lot, according to the police report. The man was masturbating while slowly driving. The man fled after his acts were exposed, but witnesses were able to get his vehicle license plate number.
• Arson: At 5:36 a.m. May 29 in the 3600 block of Southwest 336th Street, a witness reported seeing four juvenile males near a swing set at Brigadoon Elementary. The males had started a fire on the rubber mat below the swings, according to the police report. The witness put out the fire after the kids had left the area. Police contacted the school security staff, who will provide them with video and still photos of the suspects, according to the report.
• Not an alarm clock: At 11:37 a.m. May 31 in the 4900 block of Southwest 319th Lane, police were contacted on a report that a man and women were having a verbal dispute. The man and woman have been living together for the last 12 years. The argument started after the man failed to wake up the woman in the morning so she could made a court appearance in Lakewood, according to the report.
• Stolen tip jar: At 11:08 a.m. June 1 in the 32000 block of 1st Avenue South, a business owner reported that an unknown black male in his 20s stole the tip jar from the business, according to the police report. The jar had approximately $25. The man asked for water and when she turned to get it, he grabbed the jar and ran out of the coffee shop, the report said.
• Creepy voice: At 12:42 a.m. June 1 in the 31000 block of 20th Avenue South, a woman reported to police that a man came to her residence and knocked on her door. According to the police report, the man was creeping her out with his “creepy voice” when he said, “Aren’t you going to wish your son a happy 18th birthday?” Police were unable to locate suspect.