Brothers assault mother | Federal Way crime blotter
May 26, 2011 · 8:06 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Domestic violence: At 11:47 p.m. May 22 in the 3600 block of Southwest 328th Place, it was determined through an investigation that two suspects both assaulted their mother, according to a police report. The two were both placed under arrest. The first suspect, an adult male, was booked into the Fife jail and the second, a juvenile, was booked into the King County Juvenile Detention Center on fourth-degree assault.
• Uncle vs. nephew: At 3:55 p.m. May 21 in the 29000 block of 3rd Avenue South, police were called to a domestic dispute between a man and his nephew. The two both rent the same house and the uncle was mad at his nephew for not helping with the rent and being disrespectful, according to the police report. There were no signs of physical violence and they were both told to stay at different locations.
• Assault: At 3:42 p.m. May 21 in the 3600 block of Southwest 336th Street, police were called after a man went over to a female’s house, who had a no-contact order against the man. According to the police report, another man supposedly confronted the man and woman, and the woman got hit in the face. Both the woman and a witness say she was hit by the second man, according to the police report. The report doesn’t state who the other man was.
• Theft: At 3:19 p.m. May 21 in the 35000 block of 1st Avenue South, a man reported that his $500 laptop was stolen from his unlocked truck. Police have no suspects.
• Missing juvenile: At 12:29 p.m. May 21 in the 34000 block of 12th Avenue Southwest, a male reported that a white man had chased him, his brother and another friend onto the BPA Trail. The male stated that they ran, but he did not know what happened to his brother, according to the police report. After an extensive search, the brother was located at the nearby library. According to the juvenile brother, no one touched him, but he was yelled at.
• Kicked out: At 11:10 a.m. May 21 in the 33000 block of 22nd Place South, a woman was upset because a man wouldn’t let her stay at his house anymore, according to the police report. The two are in a sexual relationship and have lived together, on and off, for the last year. There were no signs of an assault, according to the report.
• Broken window: At 3:19 a.m. May 21 in the 4500 block of Southwest 321st Street, a woman called police to tell them that someone had broken two windows in her car. The suspect looked through the vehicle, but nothing of value was stolen, according to the report.
• Car prowl: At 11:37 p.m. May 22 in the 900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, a man called police to say that he saw a light-skinned male inside his vehicle, who entered through a broken back window, according to the police report. The man claimed to yell at the man, who then ran away. When police arrived, they found another man sleeping in the back of a car parked right next to the car that was prowled. The sleeping man claimed to not witness the car prowling and didn’t see anyone, according to the police report. The man whose car was prowled said he didn’t recognize the sleeping man and said an iPod Nano was missing from his glove box.