- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspect goes number 2 on vehicle | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• No, not on the car: At 11:47 p.m. April 30 in the 2900 block of Southwest 323rd Street, a man called police to complain about another man defecating on his vehicle. The suspect was located and issued a citation, according to a police report.
• Where’s my pills?: At 11:51 p.m. May 1 in the 300 block of Southwest 322nd Street, police were called by a woman who claimed a man was throwing items around their house and was angry with her. According to the police report, the woman found the man passed out on the couch, with Oxycontin pills nearby, when she returned home. The woman threw the pills away, upsetting the man. The man didn’t break anything when throwing things around and was gone before police arrived. The man, however, did call 911 later to express his “disappointment” toward the woman, according to the police report.
• Closing time: At 11:15 p.m. May 1 at a bar in the 32000 block of 1st Avenue South, an employee called to report that two women were not leaving the bar. Police contacted both of the women and they agreed to leave. One of the women was given a ride home due to a pre-existing ankle injury, according to the police report.
• Robbery: At 11:17 p.m. May 1 in the 28000 block of Military Road South, a man called police to report that he was robbed with an implied gun in front of a business. The suspects took the man’s iPod and cell phone, according to the report. Police have no suspects.
• Child locked in car: At 10:52 p.m. May 1 in the 900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, police responded to a call that a child was locked in a vehicle with the keys in the ignition. Police found a woman who was unresponsive in the vehicle with a 2-year-old child, according to the police report. The woman stated that she was pregnant and had not had any food or water all day. She was transported to St. Francis Hospital and the child was released to the woman’s roommate.
• Rock through window: At 12:30 a.m. May 1 in the 30000 block of 21st Avenue Southwest, a woman heard a loud crash in front of her house. After investigating, the woman found out a rock had been thrown through her living room window, the police report said. There are no suspects and the incident caused $500 damage.
• Tasered: At 1:58 p.m. May 1 at The Commons Mall, two men stole $669.89 worth of jewelry from Sears. One of the men ran from police before being taken into custody after being tasered, according to a police report. Both of the men were found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia associated with heroin.
• Assault: At 1:35 p.m. April 30 in the 1400 block of Southwest 321st Street, police were called by a woman who reported she had been assaulted by her brother. She also stated that he attempted to prevent her from calling police by taking the phone away, according to the police report. The assault occurred in front of both of their two younger siblings. The suspect left the residence before police arrived.