- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Man in trench coat flashes hairless surprise | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• We’re going streaking: At 7:53 p.m. April 4, a woman contacted police to report that she had observed a white male in his 20s in the 33000 block of 20th Place Southwest. The woman reported that the suspect was approximately 5-foot-8-inches tall with black, chin-length hair and weighed about 140 pounds. He was wearing a black top hat, black boots, black lipstick and a black knee-length trench coat. The woman reported that when she was driving down the road, the man was walking and when she passed him, he opened his coat to expose his naked, hairless genitals. Police were unable to contact the suspect, but the woman told the responding officer that she may be able to pick him out of a lineup, according to the report.
• Stolen Bibles: At 7:34 p.m. April 4 in the 27000 block of Pacific Highway South, a woman reported to police that after coming out of a business, she found her back window broken out and Bibles were stolen.
• Eggs a-flyin’: At 11 p.m. April 4 in the 37000 block of 20th Avenue South, a woman reported that her daughter’s car had been egged. The mother reported there had been past conflicts and threats between her daughter and another girl. There was no damage to the car, the report stated.
• Hit and run: At 10:50 p.m. April 5 in the 27600 block of 25th Drive South, a suspect drove off the road and damaged a house and two cars. The suspect fled the scene, but was later arrested and booked into the Fife jail on hit and run charges.
• Burglary: At 5:48 p.m. April 6 in the 30800 block of 50th Place Southwest, a person reported to police that their residence had been burglarized. The person said they left for the day and when they returned at night, an unknown suspect had entered and stolen a 37-inch television and a laptop. Nothing else was removed, according to the report.
• Choked by her son: At 5:47 p.m. April 6 in the 4500 block of Southwest 321st Street, police were called because of a heated argument between a mother and son. The mother reported that her son grabbed her around her neck with both hands and held her while he was yelling. She said her neck didn’t hurt and that he did not restrict her airway, according to the police report.
• iPad stolen: At 8 p.m. April 6 in the 2400 block of South 320th Street, a man reported that while he was dining at a restaurant, he went outside to get his wallet in his car. While he was gone, his iPad was taken from his table. According to the report, the man asked his server if she had seen the iPad and she said she hadn’t. She checked the restaurant’s safe and the lost and found, but it was not located.