Neighbors get nasty over barking dog | Federal Way crime blotter
March 31, 2011 · 5:45 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Nasty note: At 12:46 p.m. March 25 in the 32200 block of 7th Place Southwest, a woman reported she left a note on her neighbor’s door in complaint of the neighbor’s barking dog. The woman later discovered the note returned to her with what appeared to be feces smeared on it. The neighbor told police she returned the note, but did not smear feces on it.
• Tinfoil shoplifter: At 5:56 p.m. March 23 at 31515 20th Ave. S., a suspect was caught trying to steal aluminum foil. A search revealed drug paraphernalia.
• Missing medications: At 12:31 p.m. March 24 in the 4000 block of Southwest 329th Place, it was reported that on March 7, prescription medications were delivered and later stolen from a victim’s doorstep.
• Probation violation: At 3:17 p.m. March 25 in the 1300 block of Southwest Campus Drive, officers accompanied the Department of Corrections to a residence in response to a probation violation. At the residence, a suspect was found in possession of a significant amount of cocaine and drug paraphernalia.
• Malicious mischief: At 10:49 a.m. March 25 in the 30900 block of 20th Avenue Southwest, it was reported that overnight an unknown suspect threw two pieces of curbing through a vehicle’s windshield and rear window. The vehicle’s tires were also punctured.
• Construction theft: At 6:17 a.m. March 25 at 36001 Enchanted Parkway South, a complainant reported a vehicle and copper wire were stolen from a construction site.
• Violent driver: At 5:12 p.m. March 26 in the 28700 block of Military Road South, police responded to a location where a witness reported seeing a vehicle’s driver pointing a handgun at a passenger.