- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Military weapons and ammo stolen | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Stolen military gear: At 6:02 p.m. March 14 in the 33000 block of 22nd Place South, a victim reported three bags containing military weapons, ammunition and clothing were stolen from his garage.
• Fake report: At 12:17 p.m. March 14 at 31455 28th Ave. S., police determined that an anonymous person called in a fake police report in an attempt to sidestep a geometry test.
• Home burglary: At 7:44 a.m. March 14 in the 1400 block of Southwest 312th Street, a home burglary took place. Nearly $1,700 worth of electronics and other goods were stolen.
• Thief: At 4:52 p.m. March 15 at 1701 S. Commons, a suspect stole $232 worth of jeans from Sears.
• Graffiti: At 11:11 a.m. March 15 at 30919 Pacific Highway S., it was reported that a group of 20-plus individuals were caught on video placing graffiti on a business’s outside wall.
• Missing weapon: At 5:35 a.m. March 15 in the 800 block of South 309th Street, a victim reported his pistol stolen from his home.
• Assault: At 8:12 a.m. March 16 in the 30800 block of 18th Avenue South, a suspect entered a victim’s apartment, assaulted her and stole her vehicle. The suspect threatened to return and further harm the woman if she reported the incident to police.
• Knife: At 6:03 p.m. March 17 in the 100 block of South 340th Street, a suspect assaulted his live-in girlfriend with a kitchen knife.
• Counterfeit: At 11:11 a.m. March 17 at 2302 S. 320th St., a suspect attempted to pass a fake $10 bill. When the suspect was confronted about the fake bill, the suspect laughed and drove away.
• Vehicle and pedestrian collision: At 1:15 p.m. March 18 in the 35600 block of 13th Avenue Southwest, a driver struck a person who exited a bus and crossed in front of traffic. The victim was taken to the hospital with minor head injuries.