Drunk guy threatens to burn down house | Federal Way crime blotter
March 14, 2011 · 6:11 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Drunken threats: At 11:38 p.m. March 4 in the 33500 block of 18th Ave. S., a man going through a divorce returned home drunk and threatened to burn down the house.
• Home burglary: At 9:15 p.m. March 2 in the 100 block of South 337th Lane, a victim arrived home to find a rock had been thrown through a window at the victim’s residence. Entry was made and a laptop was stolen.
• Mischief at the bus stop: At 7:58 p.m. March 2 in the 32500 block of 17th Avenue South, a suspect threw water on a victim at a bus stop. The suspect ran away laughing.
• Intimidation: At 5:52 p.m. March 2 at 35100 Enchanted Parkway, a suspect displayed a handgun when a victim tried to stop three suspects from shoplifting a game console. The suspects then fled with the merchandise.
• Attempted purse snatching: At 3:46 p.m March 2 in the 2200 block of South 320th Street, an unknown female assailant struck a victim from behind and attempted to steal her purse.
• Home burglary: At 8:46 p.m. March 3 in the 1900 block of SW Campus Drive, a victim reported that someone entered an apartment and stole an Xbox 360 gaming system.
• Firearms and meds: At 6:05 p.m. March 3 in the 1000 block of Southwest 308th Street, a complainant reported finding medication and a firearm in the attic of the property the victim was renting. The firearm was stolen and police seized it. The medication was destroyed.
• Stolen gadget: At 1:38 p.m. March 3 at 30611 16th Avenue South, a victim reported her iPod was stolen while at school.
• Sex offender: At 10:27 a.m. March 3 at an undisclosed location on 13th Avenue South, a subject was found in violation of a requirement to register as a sex offender.
• Medical marijuana: At 6:44 p.m. March 4 in the 4600 block of Southwest 320th Street, witnesses reported that a suspect attempted to sell them medical marijuana.
• Theft: At 7:46 p.m. March 4 at 1405 S. 348th St., a witness saw a juvenile steal two fishing rods.