- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspect tries to mail pot and heroin | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Illegal shipping: At 12:59 p.m. Feb. 14 at 1911 SW Campus Drive, police responded to a call about a suspect attempting to ship marijuana. Police also located a small amount of black tar heroin in the package that was being sent.
• Stolen: At 12:19 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 700 block of South 325th Street, a victim reported several pieces of jewelry and cash missing from her safe.
• Goods: At 2:25 p.m. Feb. 15 in the 3600 block of SW 325th Street, a complainant found several silver jewelry items in bushes.
• Fugitive: At 3:17 p.m. Feb. 15 in the 33400 block of 6th Avenue South, a suspect was arrested for being a fugitive from justice. The suspect had an active felony assault warrant in Texas.
• Stolen phone: At 3:12 p.m. Feb. 16 at 30611 16th Ave. S., a victim reported her cell phone was stolen from her purse while at school.
• Neighborhood slum: At 3:10 p.m. Feb. 16 in the 28800 block of 28th Place South, a complainant reported a vacant bank-owned property was causing problems with rodents and squatters.
• Domestic violence: At 12:14 a.m. Feb. 16 in the 2200 block of South Star Lake Road, a suspect restrained his girlfriend and choked her twice.
• Food theft: At 7:40 p.m. Feb. 17 at 1207 S. 320th Street, a juvenile suspect was arrested for eating a Safeway food product without paying for it.
• Suspect pulls knife: At 1:39 p.m. Feb. 17 at 1414 S. 324th St., a suspect attempted to steal a lap top computer from a business. Employees stopped the suspect and took him into custody. The man then pulled a knife and threatened to harm employees if they failed to let him go.