- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Dad accused of shoving kid | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Assault: At 6:59 p.m. Jan. 25 in the 31600 block of 7th Avenue South, a suspect allegedly shoved and hit his 6-year-old daughter.
• Criminal history: At 7:18 p.m. Jan. 25 at 1901 S. Commons, a suspect stole $116.55 from Macy’s. Records showed he had a Federal Way warrant for forgery. The suspect was issued a new court date and released.
• Fraudulent return: At 3 p.m. Jan. 25 at 1900 S. 314th St., a suspect used a fake receipt to fraudulently return merchandise valued at $50.18.
• Stolen check: At 11:34 a.m. Jan. 21 in the 2300 block of Southwest 338th Street, a victim was notified by Fife police that a check that had been stolen from her mailbox, and later reported stolen, had been recovered.
• Pedestrian violation: At 8:54 a.m. Jan. 25 in the 31600 block of Pacific Highway South, a suspect was stopped for a pedestrian violation. The suspect had a $50,000 warrant out of Pierce County for DUI.
• Theft: At 3:40 a.m. Jan. 26 in the 30800 block of 3rd Place South, an unknown suspect stole an airless paint sprayer and a set of cordless tools worth approximately $1,600 from a work truck parked in front of the victim’s home.
• Found purse: At 9:27 a.m. Jan. 27 in the 31200 block of Pacific Highway South, a complainant found a purse behind H-Mart. The person turned the purse over to Federal Way High School, which turned it over to police.
• Unruly: At 1:19 a.m. Jan. 27 in the 33800 block of 1st Way South, a suspect was detained for the theft of cigarettes. The suspect was uncooperative and resisted arrest.