- About Us
Girl, 13, reports rape by father | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Rape: At 10:48 a.m. Jan. 24 at a location on Southwest 336th Street, a school counselor reported that a 13-year-old student told the counselor that her father has raped her for two years.
• Family fight: At 12:12 a.m., Jan. 25 in the 31200 block of 20th Avenue South, a victim reported his son punched him in the nose during an argument.
• Theft: At 2:10 p.m. Jan. 26 at 33012 Pacific Highway South, a suspect stole a guitar from a pawn shop.
• Assault: At 1:52 a.m. Jan. 26 in the 30100 block of 2nd Place Southwest, a victim reported she was assaulted and strangled by a known person.
• Threats: At 4:38 p.m. Jan. 27 in the 30900 block of 22nd Avenue Southwest, a suspect brandished a knife and made threats toward a victim.
• Counterfeit: At 2:21 p.m. Jan. 27 at 32205 11th Place South, a complainant reported that a counterfeit $20 was accidentally accepted in exchange for change for laundry services.
• Disruptive student: At 2800 SW 320th St., a student became disruptive and cursed and pounded on the assistant principal's door after a teacher took away the student's cell phone.
• Fraud: At 5:01 p.m. Jan. 26 in the 900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, a victim reported fraudulent debit card activity. The card was used to charge $1,235.