- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Pregnant women brawl over gossip | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Pregnant women brawl: At 2:05 p.m. Jan. 6 in the 1600 block of Southwest 304th Street, two pregnant neighbors got into an argument concerning gossip. One woman attacked the other, leaving scratches on her body.
• Home invaders: At 5:34 a.m. Jan. 3 in the 800 block of Southwest 312th Street, a neighbor reported that flashlights could be seen in an abandoned home. Two males fled prior to officers arriving on scene.
• Going postal: At 3:06 p.m. Jan. 3 at 32018 23rd Ave. S., an employee called 911 to report a patient who stated he would “go postal” if he didn’t get his medicine.
• Intimate encounter gone awry: At 12:52 a.m. Jan. 4 in the 2400 block of South Star Lake Road, two subjects got into a verbal argument after having sex. An intoxicated female subject was forced outside when she began knocking items off the mantle. She was given her clothing but refused to dress. Police escorted her to her vehicle and stayed with her until a friend picked her up.
• Sexual exploitation: At 10:54 a.m. Jan. 4 in the 4200 block of South 326th Place, a 3-year-old told her mother things that made her mother suspect the child was sexually exploited.
• Armed robbery: At 5:28 p.m. Jan. 4 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim reported he was robbed at gunpoint of a Puma backpack.
• Stolen phones: At 12:19 p.m. Jan. 5 at 2420 S. 320th Street, two suspects stole two iPhones from a retailer.
• Rape: At 10:09 p.m. Jan. 5 in the 33600 block of Pacific Highway South, police responded to a distress call in which a woman could be heard saying “get off me and put my pants back on.” The woman told police three unknown males invited her into their car and raped her, then dropped her off. The victim became uncooperative during her interaction with police and fled the scene without giving a statement.
• Missing person: At 7:53 a.m. Jan. 6 in the 1700 block of Southwest 357th Court, a father reported his son missing.