Woman assaulted in parking lot | Federal Way crime blotter
January 10, 2011 · 7:39 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Fight: At 2:14 a.m. Jan. 1 in the 2000 block of South 320th Street, a fight occurred. The victim said she was assaulted by two suspects in a parking lot. Witnesses confirmed the incident.
• Vehicle theft: At 1:29 p.m. Jan. 1 in the 3000 block of South 288th Street, a 1997 Honda was stolen.
• Death threat: On Jan. 1 in the 32500 block of 8th Avenue Southwest, a complainant reported her roommate threatened to kill her. The complainant requested that all her roommates be thrown into prison. One roommate reported the complainant was fabricating stories and a death threat never took place.
• Deceased: At 2:38 p.m. Dec. 31 at 2635 SW 335th Ct., a caregiver at an adult family home reported a death at the home.
• Retail theft: At 8:47 p.m. Jan. 1 at 1900 S. 314th St., a suspect stole $89.84 worth of goods from Wal-Mart.
• Domestic violence: At 9:59 p.m. Jan. 1 in the 34200 block of 36th Place Southwest, police responded to a physical domestic violence call. The victim suffered an injury to her thumb. She refused to file a statement or allow photographs of her injury.
• Couple fights over dog: At 5:06 a.m. Jan. 2 in the 400 block of Southwest 305th Street, a couple engaged in a verbal dispute about custody of the family dog.
• Damaged vehicle: At 4:26 p.m. Jan. 2 in the 2400 block of South 273rd Place, a victim reported damage to her vehicle. She believes it was caused by her brother after she told him he could no longer live with her.