Suspect swipes homemade credit card | Federal Way crime blotter
January 6, 2011 · 7:44 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Stolen credit card: At 10:08 a.m. Dec. 31 at 2000 S. Commons, it was reported that a suspect used a homemade credit card with a valid, but stolen, card number to make a purchase at a book store.
• Head-butted: At 2:03 a.m. Dec. 31 in the 4900 block of Southwest 319th Lane, a victim reported she was head-butted multiple times by a known male.
• Assault: At 7:31 p.m. Dec. 31 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, a separated couple got into an argument. The suspect punched, slapped and strangled the victim.
• Fraud: At 1:04 p.m. Dec. 31 in the 34300 block of 9th Avenue South, a victim reported that while he was in jail, a known friend used his debit card without permission.
• Snatched check: At 6:02 p.m. Jan. 1 in the 100 block of Southwest Campus Drive, it was reported that an unknown suspect, in November, stole a victim's unemployment check and cashed it.
• Mailbox damage: At 7:54 a.m. Jan. 1 in the 27900 block of 22nd Avenue South, a victim reported an unknown suspect damaged his mailbox.
• Sexual contact: At 3:52 p.m. Jan. 1 at an undisclosed location on South 332nd Place, a female victim reported a suspect had sexual contact with her while she was intoxicated and unable to protest.
• Banking on grandma: At 3:17 p.m. Jan. 1 in the 2600 block of Southwest 332nd Street, it was reported that a suspect used her grandma's credit cards without permission and used the woman's personal information to open a credit account at Wal-Mart.
• Caught in the act: At 11:18 p.m. Jan. 1 in the 1100 block of Southwest 341st Place, police observed a 14-year-old female and an 18-year-old male in what appeared to be a sexual encounter inside a vehicle. Police contacted the pair, who were clothed. Alcohol was observed inside the vehicle.