- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspect stabs bus rider in the arm | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Stabbing: At 10 p.m. Dec. 6 in the 2500 block of South 317th Street, it was reported that a victim exited a bus on Pacific Highway South and was involved in an altercation where a male stabbed the victim in the arm. The victim boarded another bus and rode to the transit center before calling 911.
• Vehicle break-in: At 6:16 p.m Dec. 3 at 33501 1st Way South, a victim reported his or her vehicle was broken into while at work. Two iPods were taken and the vehicle's door locks were damaged.
• Attempted stabbing: At 3:23 p.m. Dec. 6 in the 30900 block of 16th Place Southwest, a suspect attempted to stab a victim and then hit the victim in the head with a glass vase during an argument.
• Drug offense: At 3:05 p.m. Dec. 6 in the 31800 block of Pacific Highway South, an officer stopped a suspect for riding a bicycle without a helmet. The suspect had an active warrant and a search revealed drugs and drug paraphernalia.
• Child abuse: At an unknown time Dec. 6 in the 4400 block of Southwest 335th St., officers responded to a location where they took statements about possible child abuse. The victim was left in the complainant's care and Child Protective Services was notified.
• Harassment: At 11:38 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 30900 block of 20th Avenue Southwest, a victim reported an unknown male has been harassing her late at night for the past few weeks by knocking on doors and windows.
• Armed robbery: At 9:44 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 2100 block of South 336th Street, a suspect met a victim at her work to give her a ride home. On the way, the suspect stopped in a parking lot and held a gun to the victim's head. He told her to leave the vehicle without her purse.
• Purse snatching: At 7:06 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 100 block of South 329th Place, a suspect wearing a black ski mask confronted two victims with a gun. The suspect stole one of the victim's purses.
• Lewd conduct: At 11:52 a.m. Dec. 7 at 1928 S. Commons, a complainant reported a male in the mall parking lot was flashing his genitals and touching himself in front of passersby.