- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Teens exchange pornographic texts | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Pornographic texts: At 1:53 p.m. Nov. 12 in the 33000 block of 22nd Place South, a complainant reported her 13-year-old daughter received a photographic text message of a male's genitals. The girl was found to have sent the male a photo text of her genital area as well.
• Child burned: At 8:24 a.m. Nov. 12 in the 1400 block of South 308th Street, police and fire responded to a report of a child injured by an iron. The incident appeared accidental and the child was not seriously injured.
• Failure to pay: At 5:25 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 1900 block of South 314th Street, a suspect knowingly took an expensive cab ride and then failed to pay for it.
• Sexual act: At 4:48 p.m. Nov. 13 at 2626 S.W. 327th Street, school security observed a juvenile female performing oral sex on another juvenile. There was no crime that occurred since the subjects were 38 months apart in age. The female said she was willingly performing the act and was transported home.
• Suspicious person: At 3:20 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 4500 block of Southwest 321st Street, police responded to a location where an unknown male was seen loitering in the area and asking children to play. The man, in his 50s, was also seen peering through windows.
• Warrants: At 4:46 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 28100 block of 18th Ave. S., a suspect was detained for warrants after police responded to a drug complaint.
• Rape: At 6:06 p.m. Nov. 14 at 31621 23rd Ave. S., a victim met an unknown male at the transit center. He offered her a ride and she accepted. The man took the victim to a nearby property and forcibly raped her.
• Dead cat: At 12:40 p.m. Nov. 14 in the 1700 block of Southwest 323rd Street, police responded to a location where the rear half of a cat was found in a person's front yard. It was undeterminable whether the cat was eaten or cut in half.