- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Four Loko makes juvenile sick | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Four Loko: At 9:53 p.m. Nov. 12 at 34222 Pacific Highway S., a subject began vomiting while at a skating rink. The juvenile's mother and medical aid were called. The juvenile admitted to drinking Four Loko, a drink of mixed alcohol and caffeine, earlier in the day.
• Commercial break-in: At 7:55 a.m. Nov. 8 at 31835 Pacific Highway South, it was reported that an unknown suspect threw a rock through a window and gained entry to Edward Jones and Family Christian Book Store. The suspect attempted to get into the book store's safe.
• Drugs found: At 9:44 p.m. Nov. 9 in the 29800 block of Pacific Highway South, a complainant reported he found drugs in a recently repossessed vehicle.
• Shotgun fire: At 3:37 p.m. Nov. 9 in the 32100 block of 20th Lane Southwest, a man opened fire with a shotgun inside an apartment because he was convinced someone was trying to kill him. The suspect then fled.
• Armed robbery: At 7:01 a.m. Nov. 10 at 32002 Military Road South, a gas station was robbed by a man with a firearm.
• Robbery: At 9:42 p.m Nov. 11 in the 32200 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim told police he was robbed at knifepoint of a phone and cash.
• Snatched jewels: At 3:42 p.m. Nov. 11 in the 1500 block of South 348th Street, police responded to a report of a theft. A woman was tending to her dogs in a parking lot and forgot her backpack on location. The bag, containing $10,000 and several pieces of jewelry from a safety deposit box, was stolen.
• Molestation: At 11:32 a.m. Nov. 11 in the 29800 block of 23rd Avenue South, a complainant reported that a second party admitted to sexually molesting a victim.
• Road rage: At 7:16 p.m. Nov. 12 at South 320th Street and Pacific Highway South, police stopped a male driver following a road rage investigation. The man reacted aggressively.